Taking the Tour.
The best way to tour ERP Sirius is to talk to us about your requirements.
Create a simple requirements document and send it to us;
- Which corporate goals should be achieved with the introduction of the system?
- Which processes do you want to optimize?
- What modules and business function do you require.
If you require help on creating a requirements document please ask us.
Below is a business scenario using ERPSirius. It shows ERPSirius running multi-businesses for a single customer.
Manuel’s Auto Parts & Services
Mr Manuel Afortunado has a business called Manuel’s Auto Parts, that sells auto spare parts. He uses ERPSirius POS Retail with barcoding and biometric to sell his auto parts. After a few months he uses the Supplier, Customer and Inventory modules to manage his business. Than a few months later he fires 3 of his staff for fraud. ERPSirius has helped him have better control over parts of his business and he sees his costs reduced, customers portfolio growing and his profits increasing.
He hires 2 auto mechanic and introduces auto repairs and services to his business. He uses ERPSirius Job & Tasks Management, Quote Management and Sales Order Processing.
Chilli Bar and Cozinha De Goa Restaurant
Mr Manuel’s wife, Mrs Francisca is a great cook and has a passion for cooking. Manuel decides to open a small Bar & Restaurant for his wife. She uses ERPSirius Bar & Restaurant Point of Sale, Supplier and Inventory module to control her business. The bar is called Chilli Bar and the restaurant Cozinha De Goa.
Mr and Mrs Afortunado see their business growing. Great delicious food and savory aroma keeps everybody happy.
Restaurant Point of Sale.
- Highly intuitive and touch enabled.
- Seamless integration into inventory, HR, financials.
- Seamless integration into Hospitality, rooms or guests.
- Seamless integration into Club members or guests.
- Powerful reporting and export for further analysis.
- Invetory has features specially for the restaurant and catering industry.
KiKi’s Members Club & Cabaret
The Afortunado’s decide to open a members bar. They decide to let their son Pascoal run it. He has a bit of a nocturnal nature and has many friends. They notice that some memebers don’t settle their bills on time, so they decide to use ERPSirius Members module and ERPSirius Cashless for members.
Afortunado’s introduce HRMS
The Afortunado’s now hire 30 staff, they notice that attendance is an issue at both of their business. They use ERPSirius Human Resources Management System (HRMS) Time & Attendance to control and monitor the issue. They also use HR Leave Management and payroll.
Mr and Mrs Afortunado see their business growing and see a bright future.
The Time & Attendance module with biometrics, suitable for businesses of all sizes and types from offices, factories, hotels and even schools where monitoring of attendance times are of vital importance.
- Improved staff planning.
- Better tracking of timekeeping.
- Reduced absenteeism.
- Multiple shift patterns.
- Calculate employees hours and overtime, manage rotas and highlight lateness, early exits, absence and other infringements.
The Afortunado’s go into the hotel business.
Mr and Mrs Afortunado only daughter the lovely Miss Bella Afortunado is getting married to one Don Juan Fernandez. As a wedding gift the Afortunado’s decided to open a small hotel and have their daughter and son in law run it. They use ERPSirius Hospitality to run the Hotel which has 50 rooms, 2 bars, 3 restaurants, 1 shop.
Sirius development framework allows for fast native apps for Windows, OS X , Linux and mobile, with superior security, performance and user experience.
One of the key features of ERP Sirius is that it is Internet enabled, but does not require a web browser or browser dependant components.
Through ERPSirius’ unique advanced communication architecture, remote users simply obtain access to the Internet via any local Internet Service Provider and enjoy the same security, integrity, and performance as LAN/WAN-based users.
ERPSirius +Mobile is a highly secure business solution that is developed without any open-source libraries.
Sirius is being enhanced to take advantage for blockchain technology.
* Cryptography in ERPSirius +Mobile provides various algorithms used to encrypt, sign and hash data.
* The different algorithms are the following: AES (modes ECB-CBC-OFB-CTR), AES MAC, AES GCM, SPECK, RSA, EdDSA, ECIES, SALSA, SHA-2, SHA-3, PBKDF 2, Blake2B, RIPEMD-160, Argon2